You may have come across Affiliate Bots in various advertisements and promotions as a product that can help you make a ton of money on automation.
This sounds like a dream come true for every affiliate marketer.
So is Affiliate Bots 2.0 a scam?
Let’s dissect the product and find out what it really offers.
Affiliate Bot 2.0 Review Summary
Name: Affiliate Bots
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Software Tools
Price: $17 one-time fee, with a down-sell and various upsells
Owners: Chris X
Overall Rating: 65 out of 100
Recommended: Only for seasoned affiliate marketers
Affiliate Bots is a system with a series of programs that the creator claims can automate everything you do as an affiliate marketer. I find this to be inaccurate. While the software tools are useful and can help you, they do not in any way automate your entire business.
Furthermore, given the complexity of Affiliate Bots, the system is not meant for beginners and can easily be counterproductive for them in starting in this business.
What is Affiliate Bots?
Affiliate Bots was launched in November 2018 and was later upgraded to version 2.0 in February 2019 with more software in store.
This tool is a series of 37 different software and programs designed to help affiliate marketers enhance their businesses.
Affiliate Bots is created by Chris X, a seasoned affiliate marketer, who claims that his “AI” software has made him $5k to $15k a month.
How Affiliate Bots 2.0 Works?
In many ways, Affiliate Bots can help you take your affiliate marketing business to the next level. The main features of this product are:
Helping you identify profitable and top selling products on top affiliate networks, such as ClickBank, JVZoo and WarriorPlus.
Enhancing customer conversion rates by optimizing your website through widgets to create pop-ups which targets different groups of visitors.
Allows you to research and scan the top-trafficked 100,000 websites for traffic opportunities.
Here is a list of some main programs and software included in Affiliate Bots.
- AI Traffic Search – A research platform and spy tool that scans the top 100,000 websites for traffic opportunities.
- Web Widgets – By just copying and pasting a line of code into your website, the widgets will create customized pop-ups/messages/offer timers/coupons according to the different types of visitors (returning visitors/new visitors/potential buyers) that come to your website and thus creating a more targeted approach to maximize conversions. The downside of this is it tends to clutter your offer page, as seen on their sales page.
- Banner Builder – This creates banners for the affiliate products you choose to promote and automatically rotate between them.
- Warrior 250 – This software generates the top 250 affiliate programs on WarriorPlus.
- Hosting Affiliate Bot – This software shows you the top affiliate programs for the web hosting niche.
- King of the Zon – This software shows you the 200 brand new and best-selling products on Amazon.
- CB250 – This shows you the top 250 ClickBank affiliate programs which makes seven figures in sales a month.
- King of the Zoo – This shows you the top-selling products on JVZoo.
- IM Affiliate Bot – This software shows you the most profitable affiliate programs in the internet marketing niche that the creator has used himself.
- Launch Pulse – This generates displays the top launches happening on JVZoo, ClickBank and WarriorPlus in the next 30 days.
- Domainaveli – Helps you find good keywords for your domain names.
- Dropaveli – Generates 100k dropped domain names that you can use.
- Affiliate Ads 2.0 – This software helps you split-test banners ads for over 200 ClickBank affiliate programs.
- 1 Click Affiliate – This allows you to generate sales letters for your chosen product. However, these are very generic letters and usually require a lot of editing.
- 1 Click Video Pages – This helps you create videos for your landing pages by using its 10 pre-built templates.
- Rapid Video Creator – This software turns text into videos with text slides for your landing page or YouTube channels.
- Resell Database Software – pre-loaded with 1000s of extra software and other products you can license in minutes.
- Auto Mail Software – An autoresponder which allows you to build an email list and send out unlimited emails.
- Flip DB – A database that shows you 360 websites that make up to $26,000 per month from Flippa, the auction site for websites.
Training within Affiliate Bots
The training included with this are:
- A 35-page quick-start training guide in PDF format which covers the basics of affiliate marketing. In my opinion, the topics and content covered are rather basic – something you can get from the internet.
- 3 different PDF files talking about Google SEO, YouTube SEO and email marketing.
- Training videos to explain how each software works.
How Much Does Affiliate Bots Cost?
The listed price for Affiliate Bots is $17.
When you reach the checkout page and move your cursor to the top of the page, a pop-up will appear, giving you a $5 discount.
After the initial purchase of Affiliate Bots, you will be prompted to purchase two additional products:
- Affiliate Bot 2.0 Pro Club for $97. These supposedly include 37 pro software tools to further enhance your profits, including website builders, more affiliate program software and dedicated 1-on-1 support.
- AI Video Creator Software for $17. Another video software that supposedly lets you create instant videos using their 1500 templates.
Once you have logged in to the member’s area, you will notice a few additional “members only” products they are promoting at the top of the page:
- 100% Done For You Website for $27/month.
- Additional 10 Software Bots for $17
Who is Affiliate Bots For?
The product sales page claims that Affiliate Bots is newbie-friendly due to the training materials they provide and you do not need any prior knowledge and experience on affiliate marketing to use the tool.
This is hardly the case, due to the complexity of the system. You really need to know what you are doing to be able to make full use of this.
If you’re a newbie and hope to learn about affiliate marketing and make money from the get-go from this product, you will be sorely disappointed. In fact, you will most likely be overwhelmed the minute you log in to the system.
If you wish to get started on affiliate marketing and want to build a strong foundation, you can check out my top recommendation to help you get started.
However, if you are an experienced internet marketer and hope to leverage on a good system to help you make more money, Affiliate Bots may be worth a try.
Pros and Cons of Affiliate Bots
A lot of useful tools
The software tools actually perform very well what they are designed to do. If used well, it can help you take your business to the next level by always keeping tabs of what are the top-selling and high-converting products in each affiliate network.
Very affordable price for what it offers
The price that Chris charges for Affiliate Bots is cheap for what it can do and the convenience it offers you.
Being a ClickBank product, this comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, which you can easily get back without much hassle.
Not beginner friendly
With 37 software programs, the system can be very overwhelming for a newbie without prior knowledge to affiliate marketing. You will basically be left with a set of tools that you do not know how to deploy to make money for you.
You will still need to learn how to create and manage a website, create a YouTube Channel, create content, as well as market and promote your website. Affiliate Bots do not teach you these step-by-step.
You will be completely frustrated and throw in the towel very quickly if you begin your affiliate marketing journey with Affiliate Bots.
These are merely tools and not bots for automation
At the end of the day, all the software that come with Affiliate Bots are just tools you can leverage to help you with your business. They do not provide automation in the sense that you can just implement the system and walk away from your laptop.
Is Affiliate Bots a Scam?
In a word – NO.
Affiliate Bots is legit and the software tools can be very useful for your affiliate marketing business.
However, Affiliate Bots are not really bots that can automate your business as advertised. If you purchase this product with the expectation that it will automate EVERYTHING to help you make money, then I’m afraid you will be disappointed.
These are just software tools. You will still need to do everything including creating content and promoting them.
The tool is not as newbie-friendly as they claim it to be. The training provided is not thorough enough to actually get someone started from scratch. Conversely, it will confuse a beginner even more before he or she even gets started.
What is better than Affiliate Bots?
If you are a beginner and you’re looking for a comprehensive all-in-one system that can truly help you get started with affiliate marketing, check out my top recommendation.
Not only does it provide excellent training to build your foundation on, it also offers a set of fundamental tools such as state-of-the-art website hosting and keyword research platform, as well as a vibrant community that are more than happy to lend a helping hand.